- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
15 member squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
Lahore January 18, 2011: Chairman National Selection Committee Mohsin Hasan Khan announced the fifteen names for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 after the approval of Chairman PCB.
1. Muhammad Hafeez
2. Kamran Akmal
3. Younis Khan
5. Asad Shafiq
6. Umer Akmal
7. Shahid Afridi
8. Abdul Razzaq
9. Abdul Rehman
10. Saeed Ajmal
11. Shoaib Akhtar
12. Umer Gul
13. Wahab Riaz
14. Sohail Tanvir
Pakistan is placed in Group A along with Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Canada and Kenya in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. Pakistan will play its first match against Kenya on 23rd February 2011 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Hambantota, Sri Lanka.