- Appointment of Field, TV and Reserve umpires for Pakistan Vs Australia...
- PCB, LUMS collaborate to advance cricket
- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
Deepest condolences to the family of Mr. Amir Hayat Khan Rokhri on his demise
Lahore December 29, 2011: Chairman PCB Ch. Zaka Ashraf, Chairperson PCB Women Wing Mrs. Bushra Aitazaz, and PCB COO Mr. Subhan Ahmed have extended their deepest condolences to the family of Mr. Amir Hayat Khan Rokhri on his demise. Mr. Rokhri was a seasoned cricket administrator, current member of Punjab Provincial Assembly and a former member of PCB BOG. He died due to cardiac arrest on 28 December at Lahore.
He remained President of Lahore City Cricket Association (LCCA) for a long period. He was also the Secretary General of Pakistan Badminton Federation. Mr. Rokhri was a role model for all cricket administrators and distinguished himself with his tireless efforts for the betterment of Pakistani Cricket. His efforts and commitment to flourish Cricket in Pakistan will never be forgotten.
The entire PCB management is deeply saddened by the loss of Mr. Rokhri and their prayers are with his family at this time of grief. May Allah give his family and loved ones the strength to bear this irreparable loss.