- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
Deepest condolences to the family of Mr. Amir Hayat Khan Rokhri on his demise
Lahore December 29, 2011: Chairman PCB Ch. Zaka Ashraf, Chairperson PCB Women Wing Mrs. Bushra Aitazaz, and PCB COO Mr. Subhan Ahmed have extended their deepest condolences to the family of Mr. Amir Hayat Khan Rokhri on his demise. Mr. Rokhri was a seasoned cricket administrator, current member of Punjab Provincial Assembly and a former member of PCB BOG. He died due to cardiac arrest on 28 December at Lahore.
He remained President of Lahore City Cricket Association (LCCA) for a long period. He was also the Secretary General of Pakistan Badminton Federation. Mr. Rokhri was a role model for all cricket administrators and distinguished himself with his tireless efforts for the betterment of Pakistani Cricket. His efforts and commitment to flourish Cricket in Pakistan will never be forgotten.
The entire PCB management is deeply saddened by the loss of Mr. Rokhri and their prayers are with his family at this time of grief. May Allah give his family and loved ones the strength to bear this irreparable loss.