- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
At the meeting of PCB Executive Coordination Committee held on October 15, 2012
Lahore October 16, 2012: At the meeting of PCB Executive Coordination Committee held on October 15, 2012 the members discussed the upcoming matches organized by Dr. Mohammad Ali Shah, Sports Minister Sindh, between World XI and Pakistan All Stars XI.
ECC while wishing success to Dr. Mohammad Ali Shah noted that Pakistan Cricket Board has released its players to participate in the matches and has also permitted the use of National Stadium Karachi for these matches. But all other obligations including security, anti-corruption, marketing and broadcasting etc. are direct responsibility of the organizer and were to be managed by him.
The ECC acknowledged this good initiative taken by Dr. Shah and hoped that the matches will be a great success. The ECC expected that for the event foolproof security would be arranged by Dr. Shah and his team.