- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
Board of Governors Pakistan Cricket Board strongly rebuts a report appeared in a section of media today that BOG members are divided on the nomination of PCB Election Commissioner
Naudero June 18, 2012: Board of Governors Pakistan Cricket Board strongly rebuts a report appeared in a section of media today that BOG members are divided on the nomination of PCB Election Commissioner.
This is clarified that the story lacks merit totally and based on malicious intents. For sake of records Mr. Mohammad Siddique appointment as Election Commissioner was approved by the Board of Governors earlier this month and no member of the BOG had any reservations, whatsoever, on the said appointment. As the approval has already been sought so the question of a fresh approval does not arise at this moment.
All members of the BOG condemned this story in strongest words in a joint statement from Naudero. The story has biased connotations and is published without seeking the version from Pakistan Cricket Board. The story seems to have ulterior motives behind its publication and is a conspiracy to malign the image of Pakistan Cricket Board, they opined.