- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
- Chairman PCB congratulates Pakistan Women's Team on retaining gold medal
- PCB condoles the death of Asher Butt's father
Board of Governors Pakistan Cricket Board strongly rebuts a report appeared in a section of media today that BOG members are divided on the nomination of PCB Election Commissioner
Naudero June 18, 2012: Board of Governors Pakistan Cricket Board strongly rebuts a report appeared in a section of media today that BOG members are divided on the nomination of PCB Election Commissioner.
This is clarified that the story lacks merit totally and based on malicious intents. For sake of records Mr. Mohammad Siddique appointment as Election Commissioner was approved by the Board of Governors earlier this month and no member of the BOG had any reservations, whatsoever, on the said appointment. As the approval has already been sought so the question of a fresh approval does not arise at this moment.
All members of the BOG condemned this story in strongest words in a joint statement from Naudero. The story has biased connotations and is published without seeking the version from Pakistan Cricket Board. The story seems to have ulterior motives behind its publication and is a conspiracy to malign the image of Pakistan Cricket Board, they opined.