- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
BOG decisions in meeting on Monday 3rd February
Lahore February 4, 2014: The PCB Board of Governors met on Monday 3rd February under the Chairmanship of CH. Zaka Ashraf and deliberated over a number of important issues and endorsed the following decisions :-
a). Former Pakistan Captain Mr. Aamir Sohail has been appointed as Director Game Development .He will also have the additional responsibility of heading the National Selection Committee. Amir’s vision and experience will help build a strong team for the World Cup 2015.
b). Mr. Muhammad Ilyas has been appointed as Chief Selector for the Pak-A, U-19 and Women teams.
c). Mr. Intikhab Alam will continue to perform his duties as Director Domestic Cricket.
d). Mr. Basit Ali is appointed as Coach Regional Cricket Academies Karachi to hunt and nurture talent in the south of Pakistan.