- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
Clarification about a news item published today in national daily newspaper
Lahore February 28, 2013: A news item published today in national daily newspaper, The PCB intends to rebut the story in which it is claimed that "stakeholders were not consulted by the PCB selectors before the Test squad was named".
"The PCB rebuts this attempt to create such a patently false perception", said the PCB spokesman. The job description of the selectors is doing the selection and similarly the job of the captain and the team management is to derive optimum result from the squad. Yet, asserted the PCB spokesman, that on all occasions – prior to announcing the Test and subsequently ODI and T20 squads and before sending replacements to South Africa - the selectors had taken the preferences of all the stakeholders into cognizance. This has been the normal practice for the selection of National Squads.