- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
Cricket World Cup: Rehman out of Canada match
COLOMBO: Pakistan will be without left-arm spinner Abdur Rehman in their World Cup match against Canada on Thursday after suffering a left leg muscle injury in the 11-run over Sri Lanka.Team manager Intikhab Alam said Rehman\'\'s injury will take five days to heal.\"Rehman sprained his leg while fielding in the match against Sri Lanka and had to put on a strapping in order to bowl. It\'\'s an adductor muscle rupture,\" Alam said.Rehman, who will be 31 on Tuesday, took one wicket in Pakistan\'\'s win against the 1996 champions in Colombo on Saturday.\"We don\'\'t want to risk Rehman and will wait for him to recover,\" said Alam, of the spinner who has 13 wickets in 17 one-day internationals.Alam said Rehman\'\'s place is likely to be taken by off-spinner Saeed Ajmal, who has yet to play in the tournament.Senior batsman Misbah-ul-Haq, who hurt his hamstring, may be rested, said Alam. (AFP)