- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
Hurley turns cheerleader for beau Warne
MOHALI: British actress Elizabeth Hurely made heads turn Thursday as she cheered for Australian spin legend Shane Warne at an Indian Premier League match in northwest India. Dressed in a sleeveless dark pink top and blue jeans, Hurley was spotted in one of the VIP stands at the Punjab Cricket Association Stadium where Warne’s Rajasthan Royals were slogging it out against Kings XI Punjab. Warne’s son Jackson was seen sitting next to the British beauty. The Press Trust of India news agency said the couple had been enjoying their stay at a five-star hotel in nearby Chandigarh where they were also photographed in a relaxed mood next to the swimming pool.
“Warne and Hurley are enjoying the Indian food,” it quoted a hotel staff as saying. Hurley split with her Indian businessman husband of three years Arun Nayar last year amid reports of her romance with Warne. It is not the first time Warne’s romantic flings have made news. Previous affairs cost Warne not only his marriage but the vice-captaincy of the Australia Test side in 2000. Warne reportedly met Hurley at an English race meeting in July last year and interviewed her on his new Australian television chat show ‘Warnie’ which coincided with the Ashes series.