- PCB condole the death of BOG member Amjad Latif's brother
- PCB Chairman Shaharyar M. Khan presides over a meeting of the Board's...
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 1-day tournament 2014-15
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 3-day tournament 2014-15
- Squads for Inter Region Under-19 One Day and Three Day tournaments 2014-15
Judgment of Sindh High Court in Rashid Latif Petitions
Lahore November 29, 2013: The Pakistan Cricket Board is pleased to announce that the Sindh High Court has dismissed two Writ Petitions filed by the Mr. Rashid Latif against PCB and its chairman. The Court has also disposed of the third petition of Mr. Latif filed against Mr. Najam Sethi Chairman PCB and no relief has been granted to Mr. Rashid Latif.
The Petitioner Mr. Rashid Latif, in his petitions filed through Mr. Abdul Sattar Pirzada, Advocate had inter alia challenged the constitution of PCB and the appointment of Mr. Najam Sethi as Chairman PCB.
A Division Bench comprising of Mr. Justice Faisal Arab and Mr. Justice Salahuddin Panhwar heard the three petitions at length. The DB agreed with the argument of Mr. Taffazul Haider Rizvi, Advocate counsel for PCB that the issues under challenge in the matters are already pending adjudication before the Islamabad High Court therefore if Mr. Rashid Latif has any grievance, he should approach Islamabad High Court. Further most of other pleas asked for were illegal therefore the Writs resulted in dismissal.