- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
- NIB Bank Presents Cool & Cool Cup Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka Cricket Series...
- Final of Faysal Bank T20 Cup for Departments
- Pakistan Team Management announced for the Sri Lankan Series
- Pakistan T20 squad for 3-T20 against Afghanistan and Sri Lanka in UAE
Kamran gets marathon training session
KANDY - Wicket-keeper Kamran Akmal may be down after missing two crucial catches that ended in Ross Taylor scoring a birth day century and Pakistan losing to New Zealand by 110 runs two days ago at Pallekele but he is not out.
He on Thursday for full three and half hours held wickets and trained hard to get in right frame of mind for the next match of the group.
His younger brother Umar Akmal who held wickets for the national team briefly also put on keeping gloves and trained.
No one is more disturbed in the team than Kamral Akmal who missed two catches of Ross Taylor who scored unbeaten 131.Hoiwever he is determined to overcome the disappointment to regain confidence. In the recent months he has been criticized for keeping but has been recognized as a good batsman. In the world cup he had not scored brilliantly.