- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day three
- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day two
- Officials for Pakistan v Sri Lanka and Afghanistan matches in UAE
- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day one
- The Pakistan T20 squad arrived at Dubai from Lahore today morning
Malinga calls time on World Cup
COLOMBO - Sri Lanka fast bowler Lasith Malinga said on Sunday that his World Cup career is over. "I hope to be of service to my team as long as I can, but I won't be able to play in the next World Cup in 2015. I have been carrying injuries for the past few weeks and with little rest," Malinga, 27, told state-run television.
The seamer with the distinctive slingshot style did not elaborate on his injuries, but a career-threatening right knee injury sidelined him in 2008 and in early 2009.