- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
PCB Chairman Ch. Zaka Ashraf was given a briefing by the PCB Management
Lahore–December 18, 2012: PCB Chairman Ch. Zaka Ashraf was given a briefing by the PCB Management at the PCB Headquarters Tuesday (December 18) with regards to the Faysal Bank Twenty2012 Tournament that concluded on December 9, 2012. In a thorough review the whole range of organizational aspects were discussed threadbare, with a view to identify the areas to improve for the future events.
The marketing department reported an increase of more than 60 per cent in revenue yield in comparison with the preceding year.
While expressing general satisfaction on the organization of the Faysal Bank T20 National Championship, the Chairman directed that all concerned should make an effort towards continuously setting up new benchmarks