- Appointment of Field, TV and Reserve umpires for Pakistan Vs Australia...
- PCB, LUMS collaborate to advance cricket
- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
PCB constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the alleged match-fixing charges in the Faysal Bank T-20 Cup
Lahore – February 28, 2014: PCB constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the alleged match-fixing charges in the Faysal Bank T-20 Cup 2013-2014 match played between Sialkot Stallions and Karachi Dolphins at Pindi Stadium on February 11, 2014.The fact-finding committee comprised of General Manager Domestic Cricket Operations, Mr Shafiq Ahmed, Senior Manager Security and Anti-Corruption, PCB, Lt Col (Retd.) Wasim Ahmed Shahid and an independent cricketer Mr Ali Naqvi.
The Committee conducted thorough investigation which involved hearings with former Test cricketer Basit Ali, Sialkot players, support staff and match officials.
The committee concluded that there is insufficient evidence to support the allegation of unfair play. The committee was also of the view that incase of new evidence the matter should be re-examined.