- The Pakistan T20 squad arrived at Dubai from Lahore today morning
- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
- NIB Bank Presents Cool & Cool Cup Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka Cricket Series...
- Final of Faysal Bank T20 Cup for Departments
- Pakistan Team Management announced for the Sri Lankan Series
PCB has Condoled The Sad Demise of Former Test Cricketer Shoaib Mohammads Young Son
Lahore October 3, 2013: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has condoled the sad demise of former Test cricketer Shoaib Mohammad’s young son, who passed away last night at the age of 12. Ayaan Mohammad was suffering from brain tumour.
The PCB Caretaker Chairman Mr Najam Sethi in his condolence message to Shoaib Mohammad as well as Hanif Mohammad has expressed grief and sorrow over Ayaan’s death.
“I am deeply saddened to know of Ayaan’s death at such a young age from a disease that unfortunately turned out to be fatal. I personally and on behalf of PCB, as well as the cricketing fraternity, share your bereavement. I pray that may Almighty bless the departed soul with eternal peace and grant courage to you and the rest of the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss”, wrote Mr Sethi. The news was received with profound shock and grief by the Pakistan players, split in two teams and engaged in a three-day practice game at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore ahead of the South Africa series. “Sharing the Mohammad family’s grief, both the teams observed one minute’s silence,” said Moin Khan, manager of Team Pakistan.