- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
PCB has Condoled The Sad Demise of Former Test Cricketer Shoaib Mohammads Young Son
Lahore October 3, 2013: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has condoled the sad demise of former Test cricketer Shoaib Mohammad’s young son, who passed away last night at the age of 12. Ayaan Mohammad was suffering from brain tumour.
The PCB Caretaker Chairman Mr Najam Sethi in his condolence message to Shoaib Mohammad as well as Hanif Mohammad has expressed grief and sorrow over Ayaan’s death.
“I am deeply saddened to know of Ayaan’s death at such a young age from a disease that unfortunately turned out to be fatal. I personally and on behalf of PCB, as well as the cricketing fraternity, share your bereavement. I pray that may Almighty bless the departed soul with eternal peace and grant courage to you and the rest of the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss”, wrote Mr Sethi. The news was received with profound shock and grief by the Pakistan players, split in two teams and engaged in a three-day practice game at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore ahead of the South Africa series. “Sharing the Mohammad family’s grief, both the teams observed one minute’s silence,” said Moin Khan, manager of Team Pakistan.