- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
PCB has constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the alleged match-fixing charges in the Faysal Bank T-20
Lahore – February 18, 2014: PCB has constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the alleged match-fixing charges in the Faysal Bank T-20 Cup 2013-2014 match played between Sialkot Stallions and Karachi Dolphins at Pindi Stadium on February 11, 2014.
The fact-finding committee will comprise General Manager Domestic Cricket Operations, Mr Shafiq Ahmed, Senior Manager Security and Anti-Corruption, PCB, Lt Col (Retd.) Wasim Ahmed Shahid and an independent cricketer Mr Ali Naqvi.
The committee will submit its report to Chief Operating Officer Mr Subhan Ahmed within a week. Any further action and proceedings will depend on the Committee's Report and Recommendations.