- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
PCB has constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the alleged match-fixing charges in the Faysal Bank T-20
Lahore – February 18, 2014: PCB has constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the alleged match-fixing charges in the Faysal Bank T-20 Cup 2013-2014 match played between Sialkot Stallions and Karachi Dolphins at Pindi Stadium on February 11, 2014.
The fact-finding committee will comprise General Manager Domestic Cricket Operations, Mr Shafiq Ahmed, Senior Manager Security and Anti-Corruption, PCB, Lt Col (Retd.) Wasim Ahmed Shahid and an independent cricketer Mr Ali Naqvi.
The committee will submit its report to Chief Operating Officer Mr Subhan Ahmed within a week. Any further action and proceedings will depend on the Committee's Report and Recommendations.