- PCB condole the death of BOG member Amjad Latif's brother
- PCB Chairman Shaharyar M. Khan presides over a meeting of the Board's...
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 1-day tournament 2014-15
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 3-day tournament 2014-15
- Squads for Inter Region Under-19 One Day and Three Day tournaments 2014-15
PCB has constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the alleged match-fixing charges in the Faysal Bank T-20
Lahore – February 18, 2014: PCB has constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the alleged match-fixing charges in the Faysal Bank T-20 Cup 2013-2014 match played between Sialkot Stallions and Karachi Dolphins at Pindi Stadium on February 11, 2014.
The fact-finding committee will comprise General Manager Domestic Cricket Operations, Mr Shafiq Ahmed, Senior Manager Security and Anti-Corruption, PCB, Lt Col (Retd.) Wasim Ahmed Shahid and an independent cricketer Mr Ali Naqvi.
The committee will submit its report to Chief Operating Officer Mr Subhan Ahmed within a week. Any further action and proceedings will depend on the Committee's Report and Recommendations.