- Interim Committees of RCA Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore City
- PCB appointed Basit Ali as Cricket Consultant for Zone I
- PCB constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the...
- Second Meeting of the PCB Management Committee
- PCB announces induction of Rashid Latif in PCB team as Chief Selector
PCB notes with extreme concern that the Dhaka High Court
Lahore April 19, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board notes with extreme concern that the Dhaka High Court has today issued an injunctive order against the forthcoming Pakistan Tour of Bangladesh Cricket Team.
It is astonishing to note that a matter lacking any legal issue has been dragged in the court by petitioners who appear to have vested interest and want to jeopardize the Pakistan Bangladesh cricketing relations. The matter before the court prima facie does not contain any legal issue and it is extremely disturbing to note for the Pakistan Cricket Board and the Pakistan cricket fans and the world cricketing nations that such an adverse order has been passed to block a bilateral cricket series. PCB has been extremely disappointed due to the creation of this new situation.