- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
- Pakistan Women Teams announced for Australia Tour & 17th Asian Games to be...
- Pakistan Team Management announced for U-17 Team tour to England
PCB statement in response to media reports about freezing of PCB bank account by FBR
Lahore September 26, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board today made the following statement in response to media reports about freezing of PCB bank account by FBR and recovery of withholding tax from the account.
- FBR did not serve any notice to PCB before recovering money from PCB bank account and an opportunity of being heard was required before doing such act.
- In presence of the issued Stay Order from Honorable Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenues in favour of PCB recovery of this amount from PCB bank Account is an illegal act.