- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
PCB today made the following statement in response to media reports about freezing of PCB bank accounts by FBR
Lahore July 6, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board today made the following statement in response to media reports about freezing of PCB bank accounts by FBR and recovery of withholding tax from these accounts.
FBR did not freeze any Bank Account of PCB. The Commissioner Income Tax (Appeals) granted stay order for the recovery pertaining to the tax year 2006 but the department illegally recovered an amount of Rs 70 Million against which we have filed an appeal.
As per previous tax assessments, PCB has large amounts of sufficient tax credits available for tax adjustments in future as well.