- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
Poonam's bare only for team
MUMBAI - She may or may not get to strip for the Men in Blue, but young model Poonam Pandey has sure got a lot of media attention as well as lucrative offers from international magazines that want her to pose naked.
The aspiring actress, who has grabbed headlines for stating that she will bare all if Team India wins the World Cup, has been flooded with offers from foreign glossies. But she has rejected them saying she will strip only for the Indian team.
"So far she is flooded with many offers from India and world wide. Right from Indian reality shows to international magazines. More than that, she got a huge half million dollar offer from an international magazine to pose nude for their cover, but she rejected it as the act to go nude was only meant for team India to get home the World Cup and not to make fame and money. She is on cloud nine as India won the cup," said Poonam's manager Vipin M.
The 19-year-old was one of the top eight contestants of Gladrags' model hunt contest last year. According to Vipin, the model has been getting threatening calls from moral police and she is avoiding taking calls or talking to anybody in person unless she gets an approval from BCCI. Poonam made her controversial offer on Twitter just before the semifinal in Mohali.