- Trials to Select Pakistan U-19 Team for three match ODI series against...
- Media accreditation process opens for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- Pakisan's second string upset Australia in four day
- Pakistan name squad for the first Test against Australia
- "The future of Pakistan women's cricket is really bright" : Sana Mir
Rashid Latif meets PCB COO Mr. Subhan Ahmad and Legal Advisor Mr. Taffazul Rizvi today
Lahore September 3, 2013: In pursuance to the notice by Pakistan Cricket Board, Mr. Rashid Latif met the COO PCB Mr. Subhan Ahmad and Legal Advisor Mr. Taffazul Rizvi today at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore.
During the meeting Mr. Latif submitted certain material pertaining to Danish Kaneria’s matter, which shall be reviewed in detail by the PCB and in case the need arises another meeting will be scheduled in near future.
PCB and Rashid Latif have decided that no further comments will be made on the subject for the time being.