- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
Spokesman of PCB has said that after perusing the copy of the writ petition regarding Bangladesh tour of Pakistan
Lahore April 23, 2012:: Spokesman of PCB has said that after perusing the copy of the writ petition regarding Bangladesh tour of Pakistan, pending in Dhaka High Court Division, PCB has today sent an official communique to Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) asking it to submit copy of the court order and copy of the appeal (if any) filed by BCB against the stay order.
After perusal of the writ by officials of PCB assisted by legal advisor, prima facie the writ petition is devoid of merits and has been filed against public interest which will be detrimental to the game of cricket. The PCB Spokesman said that the Bangladesh tour of Pakistan and revival of international cricket in the country has also been supported at various ICC forums.
PCB is hopeful that BCB will leave no stones unturned to get the stay order vacated.