- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
- Chairman PCB congratulates Pakistan Women's Team on retaining gold medal
- PCB condoles the death of Asher Butt's father
Spokesman of PCB termed a news item as baseless
Lahore November 25, 2012: Spokesman of Pakistan Cricket Board termed a news item as baseless, which was published in a Urdu language daily newspaper that the PCB requested Sindh Government for security arrangements for Faysal Bank T20 tournament and that after refusal on part of Sindh Government to provide additional security for the tournament the PCB decided to shift the tournament to Lahore.
For correction of records, it is stated that no request for provision of security for the tournament was made to or declined by the Sindh Government. They [Sindh Government] has always been more then helpful whenever they were requested for such events. The news published is totally incorrect and baseless. Pakistan Cricket Board rebuts the news story in totality.