- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
Sports Medicine Department at National Cricket Academy under the umbrella of Game Development Directorate
Lahore May 31, 2012: Sports Medicine Department at National Cricket Academy under the umbrella of Game Development Directorate Pakistan Cricket Board is successfully implementing the age verification process in all the chapters of PCB with innovation. For the upcoming U-16 PEPSI-PCB CRICKET STAR PROGRAM 2012-13, a Work Shop / Seminar was conducted at National Cricket Academy on May 30, 2012. The Physiotherapist from all Regional Academies attended this seminar. Mr. Intikhab Alam Director Game Development, Mr. Haroon Rashid Head Youth Development, Mr. Ali Zia SGM Academies, Mr. Azmat Rana and Dr. Sohail Saleem were also in attendance.
Age verification is a process in which the players / entrants are evaluated/screened appropriately which includes details interrogation (sports history, family history) chronological age assessment with valid documentations (birth certificate, school certificate, NIC), physiological assessments and final evaluation by bone age studies through G&P system.
U-16 Age verification process is conducted for all age-group tournaments conducted under the umbrella of Pakistan Cricket Board.