- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
Sports Medicine Department at National Cricket Academy under the umbrella of Game Development Directorate
Lahore May 31, 2012: Sports Medicine Department at National Cricket Academy under the umbrella of Game Development Directorate Pakistan Cricket Board is successfully implementing the age verification process in all the chapters of PCB with innovation. For the upcoming U-16 PEPSI-PCB CRICKET STAR PROGRAM 2012-13, a Work Shop / Seminar was conducted at National Cricket Academy on May 30, 2012. The Physiotherapist from all Regional Academies attended this seminar. Mr. Intikhab Alam Director Game Development, Mr. Haroon Rashid Head Youth Development, Mr. Ali Zia SGM Academies, Mr. Azmat Rana and Dr. Sohail Saleem were also in attendance.
Age verification is a process in which the players / entrants are evaluated/screened appropriately which includes details interrogation (sports history, family history) chronological age assessment with valid documentations (birth certificate, school certificate, NIC), physiological assessments and final evaluation by bone age studies through G&P system.
U-16 Age verification process is conducted for all age-group tournaments conducted under the umbrella of Pakistan Cricket Board.