- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
The Executive Coordination Committee (ECC) of PCB met today at Gaddafi Stadium
Lahore November 1, 2012: The Executive Coordination Committee (ECC) of Pakistan Cricket Board met today at Gaddafi Stadium. The committee discussed the ICC decision to allow the members countries to play day-night test matches.
The committee welcomed the decision and noted that PCB was the first full member Board to organize the final of its domestic first class tournament in January 2011 using a colored ball, under lights, which was also broadcasted live.
The Committee observed that cricket has changed over the time and this decision would provide the cricket fans with an opportunity to watch the cricket matches played under this format during prime time on television. This will also increase the product value of these matches for the host boards.