- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
The Executive Coordination Committee (ECC) of PCB met today at Gaddafi Stadium
Lahore November 1, 2012: The Executive Coordination Committee (ECC) of Pakistan Cricket Board met today at Gaddafi Stadium. The committee discussed the ICC decision to allow the members countries to play day-night test matches.
The committee welcomed the decision and noted that PCB was the first full member Board to organize the final of its domestic first class tournament in January 2011 using a colored ball, under lights, which was also broadcasted live.
The Committee observed that cricket has changed over the time and this decision would provide the cricket fans with an opportunity to watch the cricket matches played under this format during prime time on television. This will also increase the product value of these matches for the host boards.