- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
The scrutiny committee PCB carried out scrutiny of cricket clubs of Lahore
Lahore July 19, 2013: The scrutiny committee PCB carried out scrutiny of cricket clubs of East, North & West Zone of Lahore in the month of May 2013. The aggrieved clubs of above Zones filed 70 appeals against the decision of Scrutiny Committee PCB before the Election Commissioner PCB, who heard the appeals and decided the same today, whereby, 36 appeals are accepted and the remaining 34 appeals have been dismissed.
The Election Commissioner will also hear the appeals filed by the aggrieved cricket clubs of DCA Kalat and Killa Abdullah (Chaman) against the decision of scrutiny committee on 24th July 2013 at Bugti Stadium Quetta and, thereafter, the appeals filed by aggrieved cricket clubs of Karachi Zones will be heard by the Election Commissioner on 26/7/2013 at National Stadium Karachi.