- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
- Pakistan Women Teams announced for Australia Tour & 17th Asian Games to be...
27th PCB Board of Governors meeting
Lahore January 18, 2014: The 27th Meeting of the BOG was held today at National cricket Academy Lahore under the Chairmanship of Mr. Zaka Ashraf and attended by the following:
1. Mr. Zaka Ashraf, Chairman PCB,
2. Mr. Muhammad Rafiq Bughio
3. Mr. Mansoor Hamid Anwar
4. Mr. Muhammad Haroon Rasheed
5. Commodore ® Mirza Arshad Hussain
6. Dr. Jawad Sajid Khan
7. Mr. Imtiaz Ahmad
8. Mr. Wajahat Ullah Wasti
9. Mrs. Bushra Aitezaz, Chairperson Women Wing, PCB
10. Mr. Subhan Ahmad, Chief Operating Officer, PCB
11. Bar. Salman Naseer, Secretary to the Board
Mr. Imtiaz Siddiqui and Barrister Shehryar Kasuri also attended the meeting on special invitation.
The BOG members unanimously expressed confidence in the assumption of office by Mr. Zaka Ashraf as Chairman PCB and appreciated the honorable division bench of Islamabad High Court for the fair verdict and thanked the Patron of PCB for his support and guidance in bringing stability to the PCB. The Board appreciated the determination of the Chairman to regulate and rehash the affairs of PCB both at the administrative and management level to the best of his abilities in consonance with the objective of the Board.
The BOG members further constituted a committee of BOG members namely Cdre Mirza Arshad, Mr. Rafiq Bughio, Mr. Masood Anwar and COO PCB to review the list of decisions taken in the interregnum period during which the BOG could not assemble due to the aforesaid litigation with a view to regularize the same in the next BOG meeting.
In addition the BOG discussed routine matters relating to the affairs of PCB and expressed their confidence that the Chairman PCB will ensure proper representation in the upcoming meeting of ICC. The members discussed a media story regarding future ICC revenues and the proposed changes to the structure of ICC management and agreed that Chairman PCB should meet and apprise the Patron of PCB / Prime Minister of Pakistan and seek his support and guidance in these important matters of national interest.