- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
28th Meeting of PCB Governing Board
Lahore February 3, 2014 :The 28th Meeting of PCB Governing Board held today at National Cricket Academy. Chairman PCB Ch. Zaka Ashraf presided over the meeting. The following were in attendance
- · Mr. Muhammad Rafiq Bughio
- · Mr. Qaiser Khan Jamali
- · Commodore (R) Mirza Arshad Hussain
- · Dr. Jawad Sajid Khan
- · Mr. Imtiaz Ahmed
- · Mr. Wajahat Ullah Wasti
- · Mr. Yousaf Naseem Khokhar
- · Mr. Aman Aziz Siddiqui
- · Mr. Noor Ul Haq Baloch
- · Mr. Subhan Ahmed, COO
- · Mr. Salman Naseer, Secretary to the Board
The meeting was held to discuss the proposed changes to ICC Governance and the guiding principles discussed at the last ICC Board meeting. The Board received a detailed presentation on the proposal which is to be discussed at the next ICC Board meeting on 8th February 2014 at Singapore; The Board Members deliberated and expressed serious concerns on the model proposed by BCCI, ECB and CA which was neither in line with principle of equity nor in the interest of game of cricket.
The Board has reiterated the position that Chairman PCB request audience with the Patron of PCB, H.E the Prime Minister to apprise him on this matter of immense significance and of national interest which will have wide reaching impact on future of cricket in Pakistan.
The Board appreciated and supported the stance taken by Chairman PCB at the last ICC Board meeting at Dubai.
The Board authorized Chairman PCB Mr. Zaka Ashraf and COO Mr. Subhan Ahmad to engage with other Board members to align the common position and take other requisite remedial measures in the interest of cricket in Pakistan.
The Board welcomed the new Board members namely Mr. Yousaf Naseem Khokhar (WAPDA), Mr. Aman Aziz Siddiqui (HBL) and Mr. Noor ul Haq Baloch (FATA)