- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
Abdur Razzaq Injured
Lahore 22 November, 2011: Abdur Razzaq has a sore shoulder. His right shoulder is affected. He is advised one week rest followed by a two week rehabilitation program by doctor. He will be returning tomorrow from Abu Dhabi.