- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
Junaid khan got Injured
Lahore 23 November,2011: Mr. Junaid Khan got injured during the match. In his MRI report he found too have a partial rupture of abdominal muscle. He has been advised 6 weeeks rest by doctors. He will be returnIng back. Team Management has asked for his replacement for comming Pakistan team series.