- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
PCB Formulates Task Team on Domestic Cricket
Lahore December 14, 2011: Chairman PCB, Ch Zaka Ashraf, has approved to constitute a Task Team to give suggestions to PCB for the improvement of Domestic Cricket in Pakistan. The Task Team will study and review the existing structure of domestic cricket considering its weaknesses and strengths and will propose any changes, if they feel that is required. The body will meet and deliberate at the times and places of their convenience. They will meet as many times as they consider appropriate to undertake the study and review.
The body will have a recommendatory role and the recommendations will not be binding on PCB. They will assist PCB in evaluating the domestic cricket and its structures.
The task team will submit its recommendations to the PCB within two months of its formulation. The Task Team comprises the following:
|Mr. Intikhab Alam||Chairman|
|Mr. Javed Miandad||Member|
|Mr. Zaheer Abbas||Member|
|Mr. Sarfraz Nawaz||Member|
|Mr. Imtiaz Ahmed||Member|
|Mr. Moin Khan||Member|
|Mr. Iqbal Qasim||Member|
|Mr. Zakir Khan||Director Domestic Cricket, Secretary of Committee|
Mr. Wasim Akram was also requested to be a part of the body. He has excused because of his pre-scheduled professional commitments.