- Trials to Select Pakistan U-19 Team for three match ODI series against...
- Media accreditation process opens for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- Pakisan's second string upset Australia in four day
- Pakistan name squad for the first Test against Australia
- "The future of Pakistan women's cricket is really bright" : Sana Mir
Pakistan Women team & Management Announced for ICC Womens World Cup Qualifiers 2011 in Bangladesh
Lahore October 14, 2010: Pakistan Cricket Board Women Wing has announced the following Pakistan Women Team & Management for the ICC Women’s World Cup Qualifiers, 2011 in Bangladesh from 12th -27th November, 2011.
|3||Syeda Nain Fatima Abidi|
|4||Bismah Maroof||V. Captain|
|7||Syeda Batool Fatima Naqvi||W. Keeper|
|9||Asmavia Iqbal Khokhar|
|10||Masooma Junaid Farooqi|
|3||Mariam Hassan Shah|