- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
Dav Whatmore, The National Head Coach has strongly rebutted the news
Lahore November 3, 2012: Dav Whatmore, The National Head Coach has strongly rebutted the news that appeared in a section of media today and is released by INP News Agency that Pakistan Team Coach Dav Whatmore has suggested PCB to replace T-20 Captain Muhammad Hafeez.
In a statement from England he said, “I wish to clarify that I am currently not in Pakistan and have not given any interview or statement to any media. Neither have I submitted or discussed any such suggestion to any office in the PCB. The news item is totally incorrect and based on wrong intentions. It is an attempt to demoralize the team when they are preparing for the all-important Indian tour. I consider this a case of irresponsible and below-standard reporting and regret its publication.”