- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
Elections of District Cricket Association (DCA) Kasur
Vide letter dated 14th June 2012, nomination forms for the elections of DCA Kasur for the posts of President, Secretary & Treasurer were invited till 21st June 2012 and as per schedule of elections, briefing, filing & hearing of objections against the candidates as well as elections was to be held on 27th June 2012 at Building Rest House Kasur.
2. Mr. Nadeem Ashraf, President Zaheer Memorial Cricket Club Kasur produced copy of order dated 19th June 2012 passed by Honorable Lahore High Court Lahore in W.P NO. 16098/2012 titled Zaheer Memorial Cricket Club Vs PCB & others along with copy of Writ Petition ,whereby, operation of order dated 16th January 2012 passed by Election Commissioner PCB and order dated 24th May 2012 passed by independent arbitrator PCB have been suspended.
3. Vide order dated 16th January 2012, the following clubs were declared as Active with voting & playing rights by the Election Commissioner PCB and vide order dated 24th May 2012 appeal filed by President Zaheer Memorial Cricket Club Kasur against order dated 16th January 2012 was dismissed.
- Pakeeza Cricket Club, District Kasur
- Lasani Cricket Club, Jambar Kalan, District Kasur
- Paragon Cricket Club, Phool Nagar, District Kasur
- Muncipal Cricket Club, Phool Nagar, District Kasur
4. Since operation of above orders has been suspended by Honorable Lahore High Court Lahore, therefore, in case of conduct of elections of DCA Kasur on the scheduled date i.e. 27th June 2012, the Presidents of above clubs will not be eligible to cast their votes at this stage which would amount to deprive them from their valuable voting rights. Therefore further process of said elections is hereby postponed till the decision of Writ Petition.
Kindly inform all the concerned as well as local press.