- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
Fourth Meeting of the PCB Management Committee
Lahore April 16, 2014: The Fourth Meeting of the PCB Management Committee (MC) took place today at the Gaddafi Stadium Lahore. The following members were in attendance:
I. Mr. Najam Aziz Sethi, Chairman PCB
II. Mr. Shaharyar Khan, Member
III. Mr. Naveed Akram Cheema, Member
IV. Mr. Yousaf Naseem Khokhar, Member
V. Mr. Shakil Shaikh, Member
VI. Mr. Zaheer Abbas
VII. Mr. Iqbal Qasim
VIII. Mr. Subhan Ahmad, Chief Operating Officer, PCB
IX. Mr. Badar Manzoor Khan, Chief Financial Officer, PCB
X. Mr. Salman Naseer, Secretary to the MC
Mr. Taffazul Rizvi, Legal Advisor PCB, attended the meeting upon special invitation
The following discussions/decisions were taken at the meeting:
- · The Chairman and COO provided an update to the Members on the ‘Big 3’ issue pertaining to ICC Commercial revenues and Governance and PCB’s stance on giving conditional support on the ICC resolutions. Members were briefed in detail about the Future Tours Programme/bi-laterals agreed upon with all test playing Boards for the forthcoming 8 years and also the discussions with BCCI with regard to the future tours.
- · Updates were given in relation to Mohammad Amir’s ban and the confirmation of Pakistan being nominated as President of the ICC in 2015. Members applauded the achievements of the PCB Management with regard to the ICC resolutions and other matters in this regard.
- · Members were given a briefing on the feedback gathered from the Team Management appointed for the Asia Cup and ICC World T-20. Members discussed and deliberated on the future course of action and unanimously agreed that advertisements for vacant coaching positions should be published asap.
- · Pursuant to the evaluation of various applications received for the post of Election Commissioner PCB, Management Committee approved the appointment of Mr. Ahmad Shehzad Farooq Rana, Advocate Supreme Court as Election Commissioner PCB.