- Appointment of Field, TV and Reserve umpires for Pakistan Vs Australia...
- PCB, LUMS collaborate to advance cricket
- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
In accordance with the order of May 17th, 2014, passed by a learned Single Bench of the Honorable Islamabad High Court
Lahore May 19,2014: In accordance with the order of May 17th, 2014, passed by a learned Single Bench of the Honorable Islamabad High Court, Islamabad in W.P No. 1789/2014 titled “ArbabAltaf Ahmed Vs Federation of Pakistan through Secretary Sports, Islamabad etc.” as well as connected W.P Nos. 2045/2014, 1859/2014, 1860/2014, 1861/2014, 1864/2014, 1865/2014, 1866/2014, 1971/2014, 1972/2014, 1973/2014, 1974/2014, 2166/2014, 2167/2014, 2264/2014, 2055/2014, 2056/2014, 2057/2014, 2058/2014, 2059/2014, 2060/2014, 2061/2014, 2277/2014, 1949/2014 and 2082/2014, Chaudhry Muhammad Zaka Ashraf has assumed the office of Chairman PCB today. Further, in compliance to the said judgment, the position of Pakistan Cricket Board stands restored with effect from February 10th, 2014.