- Trials to Select Pakistan U-19 Team for three match ODI series against...
- Media accreditation process opens for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- Pakisan's second string upset Australia in four day
- Pakistan name squad for the first Test against Australia
- "The future of Pakistan women's cricket is really bright" : Sana Mir
In response to certain reports in a section of media
Lahore June 6, 2011: In response to certain reports in a section of media, Pakistan Cricket Board states that it will have no objection if the Disciplinary Committee allows Shahid Afridi to be assisted/represented by a lawyer during the Disciplinary proceedings.
PCB reiterates to provide fair and just opportunity to Shahid Afridi to present his defense with regard to violations of the Central Contract and PCB Code of Conduct.