- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
In response to certain reports in a section of media
Lahore June 6, 2011: In response to certain reports in a section of media, Pakistan Cricket Board states that it will have no objection if the Disciplinary Committee allows Shahid Afridi to be assisted/represented by a lawyer during the Disciplinary proceedings.
PCB reiterates to provide fair and just opportunity to Shahid Afridi to present his defense with regard to violations of the Central Contract and PCB Code of Conduct.