- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
- NIB Bank Presents Cool & Cool Cup Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka Cricket Series...
- Final of Faysal Bank T20 Cup for Departments
- Pakistan Team Management announced for the Sri Lankan Series
- Pakistan T20 squad for 3-T20 against Afghanistan and Sri Lanka in UAE
In response to certain reports in a section of media
Lahore June 6, 2011: In response to certain reports in a section of media, Pakistan Cricket Board states that it will have no objection if the Disciplinary Committee allows Shahid Afridi to be assisted/represented by a lawyer during the Disciplinary proceedings.
PCB reiterates to provide fair and just opportunity to Shahid Afridi to present his defense with regard to violations of the Central Contract and PCB Code of Conduct.