- PCB condole the death of BOG member Amjad Latif's brother
- PCB Chairman Shaharyar M. Khan presides over a meeting of the Board's...
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 1-day tournament 2014-15
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 3-day tournament 2014-15
- Squads for Inter Region Under-19 One Day and Three Day tournaments 2014-15
In response to certain reports in a section of media
Lahore June 6, 2011: In response to certain reports in a section of media, Pakistan Cricket Board states that it will have no objection if the Disciplinary Committee allows Shahid Afridi to be assisted/represented by a lawyer during the Disciplinary proceedings.
PCB reiterates to provide fair and just opportunity to Shahid Afridi to present his defense with regard to violations of the Central Contract and PCB Code of Conduct.