- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
In the meeting of Pakistan Cricket Board Executive Coordination Committee (ECC) held earlier this week, following decisions were take
Lahore April 3, 2013: In the meeting of Pakistan Cricket Board Executive Coordination Committee (ECC) held earlier this week, following decisions were taken:
1. A camp for fast bowler will be held in Karachi before the national team camp for the ICC Champions Trophy. Mr. Wasim Akram will conduct the camp. National team bowlers along with upcoming and young bowlers will participate in the camp. 15-17 bowlers are expected to participate in this camp. The camp will be of 10 days duration. Mr. Akram will also join the national team camp for a couple of days.
2. Later, approximately 10 days long national team training camp will be held at Abbottabad. The ECC noted that during South Africa tour, batsmen struggled due to the difference in pitch conditions. Considering the different conditions at the venue of the ICC Champions Trophy, it was decided in the ECC meeting that special pitches, which are close to the English conditions, would be prepared for the training camp to help the players in preparation for the tour.
3. The final dates of both the camps will be announced later.