- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
- Chairman PCB congratulates Pakistan Women's Team on retaining gold medal
- PCB condoles the death of Asher Butt's father
- Pakistan T20, ODI squads against Australia & Pakistan A squad against UAE
- PCB announced title, presenting & other sponsors and unvield the logo for...
Media has reported about advertisement of an alcoholic drink in New Zealand
Lahore September 5, 2011: Media has reported about advertisement of an alcoholic drink in New Zealand in which allegedly Pakistan Cricket was ridiculed. Pakistan Cricket Board finds the report very disturbing.
On becoming aware of this advertisement PCB contacted New Zealand Cricket. PCB has been advised that the said advertisement was taken off air less than 24 hours of its launch. It is rather unfortunate that the advertising company became insensitive to the feelings of the Pakistani nation while airing their ad which is not only unethical but also disrespectful.
However, after the assurance from New Zealand Cricket, PCB is does not intend to pursue the matter any further.