- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
Mohammad Irfan being sent to Dubai for recovery training
Lahore December 26, 2013: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is taking yet another initiative for the early recovery of pacer Mohammad Irfan from his hip injury. Fast bowler Irfan is being sent to Dubai to recover from the fracture of hip bone under the supervision of Dale Naylor, recently appointed Physio/Trainer by the PCB and Dr Faisal (Former Team Doctor) who is also in Dubai. .
It is part of the PCB’s plan to bolster the team ranks to have proper back up for all the players of the national team. Irfan will leave for Dubai on December 28 and will be with Dr Faisal and Naylor till his full recovery.