- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
Pakistan Cricket Board Director Security and Vigilance Tariq Parvez has resigned
Dated: May 2, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board Director Security and Vigilance Tariq Parvez has resigned from his position due to his personal reasons and other international commitments.
Chairman PCB Ch. Zaka Ashraf gave a farewell lunch in the honor of departing officer at NCA which COO, Director General, CFO and other Directors and General Managers attended.
Chairman PCB at the occasion appreciated the services of Mr. Parvez and wished him best for his future endeavors. Mr. Tariq Parvez thanked Chairman PCB and his team for having trust in him during his stay at PCB.