- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
- NIB Bank Presents Cool & Cool Cup Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka Cricket Series...
- Final of Faysal Bank T20 Cup for Departments
- Pakistan Team Management announced for the Sri Lankan Series
- Pakistan T20 squad for 3-T20 against Afghanistan and Sri Lanka in UAE
Pakistan Cricket Board Director Security and Vigilance Tariq Parvez has resigned
Dated: May 2, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board Director Security and Vigilance Tariq Parvez has resigned from his position due to his personal reasons and other international commitments.
Chairman PCB Ch. Zaka Ashraf gave a farewell lunch in the honor of departing officer at NCA which COO, Director General, CFO and other Directors and General Managers attended.
Chairman PCB at the occasion appreciated the services of Mr. Parvez and wished him best for his future endeavors. Mr. Tariq Parvez thanked Chairman PCB and his team for having trust in him during his stay at PCB.