- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
Pakistan Women Training Camp announced for the series against West Indies
Lahore August 1, 2011: Pakistan Cricket Board Women Wing has announced 22 Women Players for National Training Camp for the preparations of series against West Indies. The National Women Team will play 4 ODIs and 4 T-20s against West Indies Women Team. The tour will start from 24 August till 13 September 2011.
The Training Camp will be held from 12th – 24th August, 2011 at Country Club Muridke. Twenty Two probable’s will be attending the training camp out of which 14 member squad will be announced later. The names of women players are as follows:-
|3||Syeda Nain Fatima Abidi|
|5||Syeda Batool Fatima Naqvi|
|7||Asmavia Iqbal Khokhar|
|10||Masooma Junaid Farooqi|
|21||Marriam Hassan Shah|
|22||Zeba Manzoor Hussain|