- Appointment of Field, TV and Reserve umpires for Pakistan Vs Australia...
- PCB, LUMS collaborate to advance cricket
- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
PCB BoG meets on Saturday
Lahore–August 22, 2013: The 28th meeting of the Pakistan Cricket Board’s (PCB) Board of Governors will be held here in Lahore on Saturday, August 24, 2013 at the National Cricket Academy’s Board Room. The meeting will be presided by Caretaker Chairman PCB Mr. Najam Sethi
The main item on the agenda is approval of the provisional budget for the year 2013-14.
Following are the members of the Board of Governors: Mr. Shakil Ahmed Shaikh, Mr. Muhammad Rafiq Bughio, Mr. Qaisar Khan Jamali, Mr Masood Anwar Hamid, Mr. Muhammad Haroon Rasheed, Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Qasim, Commodore (Retd) Mirza Arshad Hussain, Dr Jawad Sajid Khan, Mr. Imtiaz Ahmed and Mr. Wajahat Ullah Wasti.