- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
PCB CFO Resigns
Lahore March 7, 2011: Mian Raza Ahmed, Chief Financial Officer PCB had requested Chairman PCB to be released from his position as Chief Financial Officer PCB.
This request has been accepted by Chairman PCB. Commenting on this development Chairman PCB said, “Raza was a very valuable resource for PCB and has contributed a lot in developing systems and procedures to help strengthen the Finance department. He will be missed by PCB but I wish him good luck in his future endeavors.”
Mr. Mian Raza Ahmed said, “I have enjoyed my time with PCB and hope that the work that has been done in system and process improvements will be carried forward to enable PCB to become a best in the class organization. As a Pakistani I wish PCB and the Pakistan Cricket Team all the best for the future and hope that the Pakistani Team wins the ICC World Cup 2011. I thank Chairman PCB, my colleagues and subordinates who have given me their support during my time with PCB.”
Mr. Mian Raza Ahmed will continue to work with PCB till 3rd April 2011.