- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
- Pakistan Women Teams announced for Australia Tour & 17th Asian Games to be...
- Pakistan Team Management announced for U-17 Team tour to England
PCB Chairman Ch. Zaka Ashraf was given a briefing by the PCB Management
Lahore–December 18, 2012: PCB Chairman Ch. Zaka Ashraf was given a briefing by the PCB Management at the PCB Headquarters Tuesday (December 18) with regards to the Faysal Bank Twenty2012 Tournament that concluded on December 9, 2012. In a thorough review the whole range of organizational aspects were discussed threadbare, with a view to identify the areas to improve for the future events.
The marketing department reported an increase of more than 60 per cent in revenue yield in comparison with the preceding year.
While expressing general satisfaction on the organization of the Faysal Bank T20 National Championship, the Chairman directed that all concerned should make an effort towards continuously setting up new benchmarks