- Officials for Pakistan v Sri Lanka and Afghanistan matches in UAE
- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day one
- The Pakistan T20 squad arrived at Dubai from Lahore today morning
- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
- NIB Bank Presents Cool & Cool Cup Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka Cricket Series...
PCB confirms receipt of a response from Zulqarnain Haider
Lahore May 17, 2011: PCB confirms receipt of a response from Zulqarnain Haider to the letter of explanation of PCB dated 6th November 2010.
In accordance with the PCB (Conduct of Disciplinary Proceedings) Policy 2007, PCB has formed a Disciplinary Committee comprising of the following:
|Mr. Sultan Rana||Director Domestic Cricket||Chairman|
|Col (R) Wasim Ahmed||Security Manager||Member|
|Kh. Mohammad Awais||Manager Estates||Member|
The Committee will be assisted by Legal Advisor PCB Mr. Taffazul Rizvi.
The Committee will start its proceedings as soon as all concerned persons are available in Pakistan which will be soon after the return of the Pakistan team players and officials from the tour of Ireland.