- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
PCB confirms receipt of a response from Zulqarnain Haider
Lahore May 17, 2011: PCB confirms receipt of a response from Zulqarnain Haider to the letter of explanation of PCB dated 6th November 2010.
In accordance with the PCB (Conduct of Disciplinary Proceedings) Policy 2007, PCB has formed a Disciplinary Committee comprising of the following:
|Mr. Sultan Rana||Director Domestic Cricket||Chairman|
|Col (R) Wasim Ahmed||Security Manager||Member|
|Kh. Mohammad Awais||Manager Estates||Member|
The Committee will be assisted by Legal Advisor PCB Mr. Taffazul Rizvi.
The Committee will start its proceedings as soon as all concerned persons are available in Pakistan which will be soon after the return of the Pakistan team players and officials from the tour of Ireland.