- Trials to Select Pakistan U-19 Team for three match ODI series against...
- Media accreditation process opens for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- Pakisan's second string upset Australia in four day
- Pakistan name squad for the first Test against Australia
- "The future of Pakistan women's cricket is really bright" : Sana Mir
PCB confirms receipt of a response from Zulqarnain Haider
Lahore May 17, 2011: PCB confirms receipt of a response from Zulqarnain Haider to the letter of explanation of PCB dated 6th November 2010.
In accordance with the PCB (Conduct of Disciplinary Proceedings) Policy 2007, PCB has formed a Disciplinary Committee comprising of the following:
|Mr. Sultan Rana||Director Domestic Cricket||Chairman|
|Col (R) Wasim Ahmed||Security Manager||Member|
|Kh. Mohammad Awais||Manager Estates||Member|
The Committee will be assisted by Legal Advisor PCB Mr. Taffazul Rizvi.
The Committee will start its proceedings as soon as all concerned persons are available in Pakistan which will be soon after the return of the Pakistan team players and officials from the tour of Ireland.