- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
PCB confirms receipt of a response from Zulqarnain Haider
Lahore May 17, 2011: PCB confirms receipt of a response from Zulqarnain Haider to the letter of explanation of PCB dated 6th November 2010.
In accordance with the PCB (Conduct of Disciplinary Proceedings) Policy 2007, PCB has formed a Disciplinary Committee comprising of the following:
|Mr. Sultan Rana||Director Domestic Cricket||Chairman|
|Col (R) Wasim Ahmed||Security Manager||Member|
|Kh. Mohammad Awais||Manager Estates||Member|
The Committee will be assisted by Legal Advisor PCB Mr. Taffazul Rizvi.
The Committee will start its proceedings as soon as all concerned persons are available in Pakistan which will be soon after the return of the Pakistan team players and officials from the tour of Ireland.