- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
PCB has been made aware of the decision of Appeal Panel of the Cricket Discipline Commission of England & Wales Cricket Board
Lahore July 5, 2013: PCB has been made aware of the decision of Appeal Panel of the Cricket Discipline Commission of England & Wales Cricket Board which upheld the life ban imposed on Mr. Danish Kaneria.
Mr Kaneria was duly represented in the proceedings through a legal counsel of his choice and no question with regard to jurisdiction, composition, procedure or fairness of the Appeal Panel was raised by Mr Kaneria's counsel.
Under ICC Anti-Corruption Code and PCB's Anti-Corruption Code
(Article-9) PCB is bound to recognize, respect and enforce the ban in Pakistan, meaning this ban is also being enforced by PCB in Pakistan.
Therefore, Mr. Danish Kaneria is suspended for life from any involvement in the playing, organization or administration of cricket in any form or manner under the jurisdiction of PCB.
PCB hopes Mr Kaneria will reflect on his past conduct and will now initiate efforts towards redemption and rehabilitation.