- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
PCB is arranging appointment of Umar Akmal with neurologists
Lahore August 21, 2013: The PCB is arranging appointment of Umar Akmal with neurologists to have a professional advice on his medical condition.
Spokesman of PCB said, “It is one in a series of steps that PCB will be undertaking in assessing the medical problem that occurred to Umar Akmal while he was in West Indies. Umar Akmal is Pakistan’s asset and it is important that all necessary measures are taken so that PCB is assured that Umar Akmal is available to play for Pakistan without posing any risk to his health”.