- Interim Committees of RCA Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore City
- PCB appointed Basit Ali as Cricket Consultant for Zone I
- PCB constituted a 3-member committee to ascertain the facts in the...
- Second Meeting of the PCB Management Committee
- PCB announces induction of Rashid Latif in PCB team as Chief Selector
PCB sends ICC report on Amir's participation in match
Lahore January 28, 2011: Pakistan Cricket Board has probed the alleged participation of suspended cricketer Mohammad Aamir in a match in Rawalpindi and submitted a report to the ICC on the matter. The match that Amir bowled in was an unofficial match between two club sides that are not registered with the Rawalpindi Cricket Association. It was also found that no PCB official was present at the venue when the player took part in the game. Furthermore the team sheets prepared prior to the match did not contain Mohammad Amir\'s name nor was his name listed with any team participating in the tournament. This game was not part of any official tournament. PCB has again advised all Regional bodies to ensure strict compliance of the ICC directives regarding the status of the three suspended players.