- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
PCB statement in response to media reports about freezing of PCB bank account by FBR
Lahore September 26, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board today made the following statement in response to media reports about freezing of PCB bank account by FBR and recovery of withholding tax from the account.
- FBR did not serve any notice to PCB before recovering money from PCB bank account and an opportunity of being heard was required before doing such act.
- In presence of the issued Stay Order from Honorable Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenues in favour of PCB recovery of this amount from PCB bank Account is an illegal act.