- Appointment of Field, TV and Reserve umpires for Pakistan Vs Australia...
- PCB, LUMS collaborate to advance cricket
- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
PCB statement in response to media reports about freezing of PCB bank account by FBR
Lahore September 26, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board today made the following statement in response to media reports about freezing of PCB bank account by FBR and recovery of withholding tax from the account.
- FBR did not serve any notice to PCB before recovering money from PCB bank account and an opportunity of being heard was required before doing such act.
- In presence of the issued Stay Order from Honorable Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenues in favour of PCB recovery of this amount from PCB bank Account is an illegal act.