- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
PCB welcomes the joint statement made by Foreign Secretaries of Pakistan and India
Lahore July 6, 2012: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has welcomed the statements of Pakistani and Indian foreign secretaries on resumption of bilateral ties, which were made in a joint press conference after the Secretary level meeting between the two.
The statements have come at a time when heads of both the Boards are in close contact with each other. During the recent visit of PCB Chairman Ch. Zaka Ashraf to India and at the sidelines of last month’s ICC and ACC meetings in Malaysia, Chairman PCB had several meetings with his counterpart BCCI President Mr. S. Srinivasan. Both have agreed to resume the bilateral cricketing ties between the two countries. As a first step Pakistan’s domestic champion outfit recently have received an invite to participate in the Qualifying Tournament of Champions League Twenty20 being played in South Africa. While commenting on this development PCB spokesman said, "We welcome this statement that is highly constructive. Both boards are engaged at the highest level with the objective of resumption of cricketing relations between the two countries and this endorsement will further reinforce this already improved environment".